Get your Cowichan Bio-Diesel Co-op Membership Here!
Congratulations on supporting the Vancouver Island's source of local alternative fuel!
The annual fee for renewing your CB-DC membership is $60***. If you are joining for the first time, there's a one-time $5 charge for buying a share of the co-op. If you are an organization, the annual fee is $120*** and $125*** plus for a new member. If you are joining as a new member you will need to purchase your new Cardlock access card with P.I.N.*
Join the Cowichan Bio-Diesel Co-op in five easy steps:
1. Read the Member Agreement and sign the Member Agreement Form (below)
2. Read and understand the Biodiesel Use Guidelines
3. Pay the co-op registration fee
4. Purchase and pick up your Cardlock Access card!*
5. Start using locally produced sustainable fuel with pride!**
*There is a $25 deposit for each cardlock access card so don't lose it! If you pay with Paypal, you are still only eligible for a $25 deposit refund.
**Please allow at least one business day for your membership and fuel purchases to be processed.
***The price below (check-out) includes GST and Paypal charge of 3.2%. To avoid Paypal charge, please pay at the office.
If you have any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org